Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Development Phases

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE NEW WHALOM PARK



THE NEW PARK : DEVELOPMENT STAGES




The reality of opening a New Whalom Park in Central Massachusetts, cannot be achieved without successful completion of the following three phases of development:





  1. The primary focus of the program is to raise funds, gain shareholder support, and generate public support with an eye for securing locally zoned commercial property.

  2. The second phase will involve detailed planning, layout of the new park with sensitivity for safety, easing traffic congestion, and convenience. At the same, time sponsors and business partners will be invited to submit their proposals for space requirements and operation within the park.

  3. Thirdly, a set of guidelines, operating procedures and standard regulations such as admission charges, hours of operation, seasonal changes, parking rates and season pass requirements will be drawn up by the representatives of the ‘New Whalom Park Ownership Program’ membership committee.






AGREE? DISAGREE? WANT TO JOIN US?

Please post your comment or send us an email

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I cannot tell from your website if this whole thing is still a possibility...I lived in North Leominster almost all my young life and Whalom Park held a wonderful spell over me...I also taught swimming lessons across the lake..Now I live on Cape Cod but when I visit my home town, I always visit the park...and cry...Who owns it now? Why can't a benefactor or two chip in and restore it to what it was..but not a glitzy 6 Flags kind of thing...I even remember the skating ring and think that would be a great addition...I can still smell it...Isn't that weird? Please let me know what is going on with this...Leslie Prouty...Leominster High School Class of 63

Whalom Park's Fan Box

Whalom Park on Facebook